- Advertising Services 207
- Beauty 70
- Clothing & Accessories 369
- Educational Services 1135
- Electronics (Accessories) 148
- Fashion Jewelry 256
- Fine Art 36
- Luggage & Travel 17
- Media (Books, Movies, and Music) 910
- Memberships 180
- Pet Shops, Pet Food, and Supplies 29
- Professional Services 273
- Publishing and Printing 153
- Shoes, Handbags & Sunglasses 33
- Software & Computer Services 634
- Toys & Games 196
- Other 1760
ncluded are: - lens protector with glass (glass has Anti-reflective and oleophobic coating);
- hood-like lens cover;
- wind protection with artificial fur;
- spare glass made of Plexiglass (without special coatings) in case you have gamaged the originally installed glass.
One of the most advanced 3d printing technology on the market is used for printing this item. It can deliver high dimensional accuracy and aesthetically pleasing look (with frosted finish). But keep in mind there still may appear small cosmetic flaws that have no influence on functionality.
*At the beginning parts may sit little tight so you will need to apply some more force to put lens protector/lens cover on. It is not recommended to use 'lens protector with glass' under the rain because fog may appear on the inner side of the glass when protector becomes wet.